Friday 5 September 2008

It's just SO Milky, and forget sleep walking, sleep "crisp eating" is much more fun

Last night I went to the loo, and when I returned S turned over in her sleep and said

"It's just SO milky".

Intrigued, I asked

"Really? What is?"

"Milky", she said, and then went quiet.

She must have been dreaming of my ear lobes...

The other night I also provided some funny sleeping antics. S caught me munching through a pack of imaginary crisps.

I was lying on my back with an imaginary crisp packet in one hand, while the other hand was transporting imaginary crisps from the imaginary crisp packet into my mouth. I was then proceeding to munch the imaginary crisps.

That is funny enough, but I've actually been caught doing it before.

The bizarre thing is I don't really like crisps, and hardly ever have them!

2 comments:

Tim De Marco said...

It would be amusing if, in your sleep, you pulled out imaginary hula hoops, placed one on each finger and pretended to bite them off.

Actually, that could be dangerous...

mo.stoneskin said...

Ha. The funny thing is, I had a look of complete satisfaction, by my expression it was clear that I was thoroughly enjoying the imaginary crisps

As I have quite a few new readers since I became a "Jelly Biter" I've put this up here again. To understand the context you must read this post!